Thank you to everyone who participated in our biosecurity hunt.
We received some fantastic feedback from families who appreciated have a fun and free activity to get everyone out and about over the Easter and school holidays, learning and testing their biosecurity knowledge.
Partcipants across the region used their wits and orienteering skills to ‘track’ down 18 nasty pests and diseases, answering questions and completing missions.
Here are some quick results from the hunt:
- 680 people completed the biosecurity hunts
- The Pāpāmoa hunt was the most popular one
- Over 77,000 people saw the TMBC ads on social media
- Over 4,000 people visited the TMBC website during the campaign
- Users rated the hunts overall at 4- 4.5 / 5 for fun, variety and information
We look forward to improving on this concept next year!