Calling all biosecurity champions: last chance to register!
TMBC have joined forces with Biosecurity New Zealand to build our regional capability in preparation for any future biosecurity incursions If you would like to be part of our matrix of interested people who will be trained to help protect our region, there is still time to register.
A bespoke training programme has been developed with full details to be announced in the new year. We’d love to have you on board.
It’s not just technical experts, everyone has a role to play in a response from coordinating logistics and operations through to assisting in welfare and communications. This is about being in a position to contribute our local knowledge and skills, to protect what we love about life in the Bay of Plenty. It’s also about recognising our collective commitment and preparedness to deal with any biosecurity challenges that we might face.
- Complete the following questionnaire (5-10 minutes) to register.
- You don’t need any specific biosecurity related experience – this is all about building our
- capability and using all the valuable skills that you already have.If you’re a member of KiwiNet,
- you’re welcome to take part in this training as a refresher. KiwiNet will continue to be the first
- point of call for the kiwifruit industry.
Click here to register.